Post by Princy 💼 on Feb 18, 2021 10:59:54 GMT -7
I'll try my best to be active in these forums as I get more comfortable with the layout! But as for right now I would just like to pitch / share some of my episode ideas. Some may be more descriptive than others mainly because some may just be self-explanatory and whatever else
01. More episodes featuring imposter Dan or possibly an episode just set it on his entire point of view. Maybe just an episode or two where instead of Dan vs. It's "Dan* vs" or something like that.
With this I would also love to see more perspective from other characters like Chris and Elise. Even though they are the secondary main characters I'd love to see an episode where it's just them or in the perspective of somebody else
02. I remember someone on Twitter or another Dan vs Discord server talking about how they were surprised there wasn't a Dan Vs Valentine's Day episode. Considering Dan's constant problems relating to love maybe this day would just be one where he would feel sad & left out, more so knowing his best friend won't be paying much attention to him that one day. Or, in that episode Dan could just try and force his way into Chris and Elise has plans for Valentine's Day
03. Even though there was already an episode kind of themed off of this? I'd like to see an episode that is Dan Vs. Christmas.
I think Dan would either be angry or disappointed that he hasn't received any gifts or at least, gifts he was hoping to get even though he, himself has not bought anything for anybody that is of luxury. Maybe on this day I think problems would arise mainly because he feels deserving of it though he didn't get it.
Little did he know Chris and elise probably have a better gift stored away, and that one they gave him was just a test of some sort. Maybe that day he also learns to value his friends. Only on that day though
04. Maybe an episode where the crew travel somewhere. Less of the crew, but the fact that Chris and Elise plan to go somewhere and then, yet again decides to butt in. I remember and one episode it was mentioned that Chris also suffers from airsickness? Or whatever the word is, so I'm curious to see how Dan would go about that when his buddy isn't able to feed into his stupid Behavior. On the plane, Dan just causes a lot of problems like a middle schooler would in class, throwing things, being loud, etc
05. Dan vs ted ...
It was also mentioned in a previous episode that Dan has another friend surprisingly named Ted, I'm curious to see what happened between those two or if Ted decides to move in with Dan just to solve past issues.
With this idea in mind, I think it also would be interesting to see Ted also appearing in future episodes if he does decide to stay for a little while. I imagine Ted to be more easy-going when it comes to Chris considering how he already is but more strict / Stern when talking to Dan with his mean Behavior. In general I feel like if Dan had any other friends that weren't Ted they'd be more fond and caring of Chris with how much he has to put up with on pretty much a daily basis
06. Dan Vs luxury. For some unknown reason maybe his parents pass away and he is left with a whole lot of money that he doesn't know what to do with. Maybe Dan's parents can be some kind of Assassins or whatever to be able to get paid very highly, and his parents who probably aren't as mean as Dan do pass money down to dan after death. I think an episode like this would span across a few episodes or at least some things from this episode would leak into other episodes. Since Dan has his own money he might be able to buy things and even though during that day he most likely spent at least 80% of it. In a few later episodes he is able to get his own lunch, and a whole bunch of other things that do begin to fade away after for the episodes be released after that one
07. Actually, as I'm typing this it's snowing where I am! If we don't get a Dan Vs Christmas episode I'm interested in seeing how Dan would react to snow. I imagine Chris would like it, at least would be slower to warm up to it but does enjoy it after Chris shows clear signs of tons of fun he could have in the snow
08. Dan Vs.The silent treatment
I've always wanted to see an episode where Chris stops talking to Dan because of something Dan said that hurt his feelings. With knowledge that Chris is a foodie I feel like he eat his feelings during this time. But with that he's also stressed because Dan is persistently calling him, and he's ignoring it. Then at some point Dan would visit their house only to find Chris either is not there or hiding from him in their room, eating candy or something. Maybe dan is actually gonna own up and say sorry, I'd like to see it, and his reaction to hurting Chris's feelings as extremely as this
09. Dan vs [previous problem]^2
Id just like to see an episode get a sudden 'second' episode because its a persistent / reoccurring problem for dan, much similar to the imposter dan issue
10. Episode where its dan* and chris focused. They just seem to really get along and maybe dan gets annoyed dan* is 'stealing' chris from him- Dan* just treats Chris better than Dan* ever could
10a. Episode where Dan* Moves nextdoor to dan or even moves in with dan.
11. Dan Vs Popularity; Dan get's popular from doing something stupid and can't catch a break from the media after he gets too much attention
11a. (aftermath) Dan Vs his/the #1 Fan. Someone apparently is a fan of dan so they dress up as him, mimic him, just do alot of things a #1 obsessive fan of someone / something does, yknow
ill come back with more episode ideas after i draw some fanart <3
i'd love to hear other peoples opinions & ideas on these !!